Thursday, July 6, 2017

Photo: Acer Aspire Z

This was my newest present to my wife Daisy. She wanted a new computer and my laptop wasn't exactly in great shape. I didn't really want us to get a desktop, but this one is all-in-one so the monitor and CPU are one unit. It was super simple to assemble too, I was really happy about that. The computer actually was pretty inexpensive, but I was really surprised by how beautiful the HD screen is on here. Since computer technology improves at a lightning-quick pace, the speed is fine to me and the hard-drive is far larger than I ever could fill it with. We've had it for about two months now and I've had no issues with it. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh I still like my desktop best. I like having the big monitor.
    I love my apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with that system. I need to do something as I am having a lot of problems. I currently have a Dell desktop. I will never have another Dell when I do get another one. I am dumb when it comes to these computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like it has a nice HD display. I'm pretty sure that's the lighthouse from Michigan on the photo. Such a beautiful thing to see in person when it freezes over in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Adam, I bet Daisy is really enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! There is nothing better than a computer that works! I just took mine in to double the RAM. It's working much better now. Whew! Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete